Tartu International School aims to create a safe, encouraging, supportive and caring environment to find and reach students’ full potential and give them the skills for life to carry on their academic, mental and physical development process when continuing their education in the world.
- Diversity: we value the heritage and individual background of each person connected to our school.
- Caring and safe learning environment: mentally and physically friendly atmosphere inspires meaningful learning.
- Joy of inquiry: we seek new ideas and put them to life. We make maximum use of the opportunities we have due to the location of our school and those offered by the community to develop our students.
- Child-centred approach: we support the individual development of each student.
- Sustainability: we apply sustainability in human relations and our attitudes towards the environment.
- Community: we value cooperation between the family, the school and the community; collaboration between children of different ages and the team spirit prevailing in the school is significant for us.
- Professionalism: our motivated, passionate and adaptive teachers are specialists in their fields; excellence in education is important to us.